Saturday, August 20, 2011

The Facebook President of Nigeria.

Our president’s facebook status on Saturday, 20 August 2011.


Last month, I reported to you that inflation had dropped to 10.2% and many expressed a desire to have it further reduced. I heard you and we went to work and today our Consumer Price Index records that inflation in Nigeria has dropped to 9.4% which is the lowest rate recorded in over three years as verified by sundry independent local and international agencies. Please be assured that I read your comments here and take them into effect in decisions this administration makes. GEJ.

....Hmn....he read the comments for real??? And takes them into effect???
I think I'd have to start making comments on his status updates o, maybe I can even make a special request to be an S.A or P.A on blogging affairs...lwkm!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment