Sunday, September 11, 2011

The ‘Beating’ in Beat 99.9Fm: People’s Reactions.

Over the weekend I read about the much talked about ugly incident that took place last week in Beat 99.9FM between Programmes Director, Olisa Adibua and Adewunmi Oyekanmi, the night news editor at Naija Fm, on Linda Ikeji’s blog and on facebook. Reading the different posts and the comments was quite interesting. I don’t support violence of any form in a work place and this case really shouldn’t just die down, our judiciary should use it to teach and warn violent superiors. Employers/Company Managements should also take proper actions regardless of who ever is involved in such dastardly acts.
I enjoyed reading different people’s comments. This “anonymous” button eh,…lol. I want to share some of the most interesting / hilarious comments that got me ROTFL just like the picture above!
From FRIENDS OF OLISA ADIBUA on facebook:



I love Linda Ikeji, her blog and her blog readers!










And the most hilarious…LWKMH!!!


3 comments: