Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Mc Loph dies in car accident. [Picture]

It’s so sad that the Nigerian entertainment industry has lost another young talent in the person of Obiajulu Nwaozor better known as MC Loph. He died early hours of Wednesday September 14, 2011 on the controversial Benin – Ore road when he lost control of his Ford Durango SUV which he bought a few weeks back, skidded and somersaulted into a ditch. He was travelling to the eastern part of the country for his traditional wedding alongside his Abia state-born wife who is a medical practitioner. It hasn’t been confirmed if she survived the accident but I hope she did.
Mc Loph was the only son in a family of four who graduated from the University of Nigeria Nsukka with a degree in Sociology and Anthropology. He would be remembered for the song that shot him into limelight in the entertainment industry, a remix of the hit song of late highlife legend Osita Osadebe, Osondi Owendi.
Rest in peace Mc Loph.

The accident.


4 comments:

  1. may his soul rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. may his soul rest in peace

    ReplyDelete
  3. that road?.....hmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm it looks like your website ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your
    blog. I as well am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any tips and hints for novice blog writers? I'd really appreciate it.
    Here is my site - link

    ReplyDelete